The Book of Azrael (The Sacred Text Series, #1)
Shop Indie eBooks. See All Customer Reviews. Shop Books. Read an excerpt of this book!
Add to Wishlist. USD 5. Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Explore Now.
Buy As Gift. It is said that the last of those books, the one created by the very hands of Death Himself, is one of two keys to deciphering the language of the angels and with it the ability to control God and all in known existence. For the past two hundred years, the Fallen Angel Lucifer has waited for the proper moment to strike, the proper moment to invade Avalon and take control of the Book of Azrael in hopes of defeating the Creator once and for all.
Aware of the imminent danger, Azrael tasks a single magic wielding mortal with entering Hell itself and destroying his Sacred Text. After becoming weakened in his determination to complete the task given to him by the Archangel of Death, Raven the Archmage finds that he must pass on the responsibilities of destroying The Book of Azrael to his insecure and often difficult apprentice, Jaguar.
The Sacred Text Series is a coming of age story that seamlessly weaves many ancient archetypes into a cohesive whole. Enter a world where vampires, angels, demons, werewolves, magic, and human myths from a myriad of cultures collide. Product Details About the Author.
- Joringel Krokus von Tatzelwitz - Was ich mir als Kakadu so denke. (German Edition)?
- Archangel | The Messengers Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia.
- This link has been flagged as phishing. We suggest you avoid it..
- Los orígenes históricos del Cristianismo (Spanish Edition)!
- The Sacred Texts: The Book of Azrael - My First Novel..
- Theosophical Glossary A-L.
Although some sources have speculated about a connection between Azrael and the human priest Ezra ,  he is generally depicted as an archangel whose history long predates this figure. Rather than merely representing death personified , Azrael is usually described in Islamic sources as subordinate to the will of God "with the most profound reverence.
He will be the last to die, recording and erasing constantly in a large book the names of men at birth and death, respectively. Azrael, also pronounced as Izrael , is the name given to the angel of death in Muslim literature as well.
The Sacred Texts: The Book of Azrael
Along with Gabriel , Michael , Raphael archangel and other angels , Azrael is believed by Muslims to be one of the archangels . The Qur'an states that the angel of death takes the soul of every person and returns it to God .
- Next in Line;
- The Sacred Texts: The Book of Azrael.
- Addictive Gloamshade (The Addictive Shade Book 2).
- Black Sky, White Sky!
- The Space Slut, Episode One.
- Bringing Joy To The Source!
However, the Qur'an makes it clear that only God knows when and where each person will be taken by death  , thus making it clear that Azrael has no power of his own. Several Muslim traditions recount meetings between Azrael and the prophets , the most famous being a conversation between Azrael and Moses .
The Book of Azrael (The Sacred Text Series, #1) by Kharlo
Azrael, as both a character or a more abstract concept has been adopted by many different artists, musicians, poets, and authors over the centuries to express or evoke a variety of different meanings or emotions in the reader — often drawing on the cultural resonance of the name for effect. Depiction of Azrael by Mikhail Vrubel. In literature, Azrael has been featured by a variety of authors, across a broad range of styles and countries.
- See, that’s what the app is perfect for.!
- Aria – tome 24 – Lâme captive (French Edition);
- Die politische Ökonomie des EU-Entscheidungsprozesses: Modelle und Anwendungen (German Edition).
- The Dragons Blood.
- the sacred texts the book of azrael the sacred texts series 1 Manual?
- The 8ight.
- Violation de domicile (French Edition).
Related The Sacred Texts: The Book of Azrael (The Sacred Texts Series 1)
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved